Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Model Mayhem II!

SR Airglow

2 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

Best it looked was prob like 2-4 in SE areas.

You're right...but ofcourse he exaggerated it into it looking good for all of SNE, and it being a 3-6 inch deal!!

The guy is in his own world 24/7 with regard to what modeling really shows..total BS with every single idea.  It's comical! 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

You're right...but ofcourse he exaggerated it into it looking good for all of SNE, and it being a 3-6 inch deal!!

The guy is in his own world 24/7 with regard to what modeling really shows..total BS with every single idea.  It's comical! 

Does your wife share your love of snow and odd idiosyncrasies?

35 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I feel decent, but need to see continued trends tonight. I don't want to be on the western edge of the EURO goods come game time. 

I like SE NE among other places.

The UKMET is best case scenario so I dont want to just follow the bomb solution here.

The  EPS did move 300 miles W between 0z and 12z at hour 96 and I think it has room to come W.

I think the Arctic boundary is closer to the gulf stream looking at the ridge axis and not dragged 300 miles SE of the BM like the GFS is doing.

A PNA spike will result in height falls all the way up the EC and a Miller A should come .

But closer to the UKMET,  just not sure of a 20 mb drop in 24 hours yet .

So good luck man.

I'd honestly take one for the team and have crap this year to see California have a big winter.  And boy do they look to get nailed over the next 10 days or so with feet upon feet in the Sierra.  That drought needed to end or we would all be paying the price in higher produce costs.

Archived