joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2017

buckeyefan1

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am accessing this thread from my phone a lot since I am visiting family.  A couple of times I have accidentally gone to the beginning of the thread, which was the last few days of 2016.  Disturbingly, the mood at that time was very upbeat, similar to now.  The models and indices looked good and indeed a significant system did occur, which we know what happens with that in most if NC/ SC.

Knowing what happened the rest of that winter (a dumpster torch Jan and a record warm February) really tempers my optimism.

4 minutes ago, packbacker said:

Would wait on the thread...looking at the EPS, still a good amount of members that are complete whiffs in the day day 5-8.   Tomorrow's 12z we could potentially be inside day 5 of starting.  

Will do. Thanks. Been busy at work so wasn’t sure what the threat chances were or when. 

4 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

Whiff ain't gonna happen! I'd bet on a cutter, befor a whiff

Well I would rather have a whiff then a cutter, that's for sure.   Coastal hugger that slams you and Franklin and brings ColdRain and I...cold rain is ominous.

What the EPS is showing below is about as....

eps_z500a_d5_noram_216.png

8 minutes ago, lilj4425 said:

Will do. Thanks. Been busy at work so wasn’t sure what the threat chances were or when. 

Yes please do hold. Just got rid of a stupid SER and the cutter idea is hopefully fading out now.  Need to see models converge just a bit more maybe.

Archived