Newest Member
    joxey
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2017

buckeyefan1

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mackerel_sky said:

No, that's fine as long as the move ese! Which should be doable with the confluence 

Hope so.  I haven't gone back and looked at our best storms, but it seems like the most common trajectory is entry via southern CA.  Either way, should be some good high pressure to work with, which is my number one key ingredient.

1 hour ago, Hammer said:

Another “Atlantan “ here...
I always have the same questions. I just look at it as opportunities to learn and plan quick trips skiing :)

. Pro

Woof woof,  big dog potential for a se forum wide event.  Sure a lot can go wrong but there is a chance.  A lot can also go just right and then boom goes the dynamite. 

4 minutes ago, griteater said:

Pretty stout ice storm on the Euro...it's a west to east tracking system out to hr198.

Tries to phase in the arctic wave way too soon .. I really think this is going stay a separate wave and run a Miller A low for the New year's eve storm.  The Baffin Block will not allow a phase like this if it is there.

1 minute ago, CaryWx said:

squash is good for us pack.  Can't do but one thing if it is going to score for anybody in SE and that is move north.  

Agreed...the day 8-9 is such fantasy land, it seems anything after day 5 changes with each run including the ensembles for all the globals.

Archived