Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

2 minutes ago, FallsLake said:

This run of the FV3-GFS sucked from the standpoint that all it can do now is show a worse solution in future runs. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing 2 feet forecasted for my location, but it's all downhill from this point (or maybe downhill, uphill, ….). 

Yea, if the Sanitarium was going to be busy before, it's going to be a mad house in here now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Is it too much to ask for a storm to actually produce for peeps along and SOUTH of I-85? Don't get me wrong, I am perfectly content with the FV3 and the love it is giving to most of the of us, even down to Atlanta. But time after time I have seen these storms completely screw us last minute. And btw, it's okay that the MA and NE are left out of this one. They will get their Noreaster's at some point during this winter. If we even get half of what the FV3 clown maps are showing, I would be perfectly content. 

1 minute ago, wncsnow said:

I think SW VA is starting to look like the best area for heavy accumulations but its still 5+ days out, 

Yeah. I don't need it though. That means being stuck at the office for large/unwanted amounts of time. Still lots of model watching and trends to go!

1 minute ago, Disc said:

Yeah. I don't need it though. That means being stuck at the office for large/unwanted amounts of time. Still lots of model watching and trends to go!

Indeed. Sure seems like our area has been ground zero for events the past 3 months though including Michael remnants and flooding to ice and record breaking rain. 

2 minutes ago, wncsnow said:

Indeed. Sure seems like our area has been ground zero for events the past 3 months though including Michael remnants and flooding to ice and record breaking rain. 

It's been an insane few months for sure. Speaking of record breaking rain, IF (and big IF) the Euro is anywhere close to being correct, it would likely break Roanoke's all time rainfall record for the year.

• jburns unpinned this topic