Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

54 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

The Euro gave me 30”, GFS 1”

good times ahead!

GFS would absolutely suck for upstate, especially western upstate, but would be much more climatologically likely. Most of NC gets good snowfall while western upstate gets almost nothing, with eastern upstate getting in on the cold before moisture ends. That's about par for the course.

2 minutes ago, Suncat said:

I've put on my running shoes so I can build up some speed before making my leap off the cliff. I want to be sure to be in front of the pack!

I'm calling it, before tomorrow night's 0z Euro will be the time to get in line to get ahead of the big rush. Wouldn't want to get trampled before going over the edge.

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well and everyone is having fun tracking our first real threat of the early winter season. Does anyone know of a good website to look up past snowfalls for North Carolina? I want to go back through a lot of the past storms we have had, as well as look at past winters to see how things shook out for the Charlotte, NC and surrounding area(s). Thank you in advance for any input/links, etc. 

Best regards, 

Jason 

11 minutes ago, Rankin5150 said:

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well and everyone is having fun tracking our first real threat of the early winter season. Does anyone know of a good website to look up past snowfalls for North Carolina? I want to go back through a lot of the past storms we have had, as well as look at past winters to see how things shook out for the Charlotte, NC and surrounding area(s). Thank you in advance for any input/links, etc. 

Best regards, 

Jason 

Here you go:

https://www.weather.gov/rah/events