Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Dec 15-18 Arctic Front/Snow Thump/Meltdown to the Border

HoarfrostHubb

2 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

It looks like the sun has stalled the temp drop in GC.  We're up a degree in the last hour from the 14.2* low.  Meanwhile, clouds are moving into downtown.

Am I interpreting the recent posts correctly that it seems that NE Mass might be the big winner this weekend?  I'm hoping for a least a net-zero weekend with hope that it will be a gainer.

NE MA gets the cold tuck...it doesn't mean they will get the most snow...though snowfall should be relatively uniform north of the pike...you might get a little more out in GC and the Berkshires. You may very well get a net gainer...still some details to be parsed about how much we mix before 12z Sunday.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

For those with access. How does the euro look for SE New England snowfall wise? Similar to what was being printed out by the NAM?

seems like the NAM even wanted to give a little bit of enhancement around this area 

It looked similar to 00z down there. Probably a solid 3" or so, maybe a bit more in int SE MA.

3 minutes ago, 512high said:

*Quick question! (sorry for posting here) any reason why NWS gray Maine, has not posted projections for Saturday? Too early? thanks ahead of time

My guess is because they have a snowmap out for todays squalls/mountain upslope and they dont want things to get confusing

9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

He's in a world class city with that view and would rather look out and see a covered pool and a dead open field from his clear cutting.

LOL!!!  Give me the cows.

7 minutes ago, Hoth said:

Nice! Ever been to the athenaeum up the street? 

I haven't, but I just walked past it to get my lunchtime coffee and jelly donuts. 

Temp ticked down again at the Pit to 14*

3 minutes ago, 8611Blizz said:

Very jelly of that view, but not your commute.

Yup--the commute blows chunks.

2 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Peak gust of 37mph.

Nice--still only 27mph from the Pit.  My guess it that my top reading will be between 34-39.  I've only seen higher than that on a handful of occasions.

2 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

I haven't, but I just walked past it to get my lunchtime coffee and jelly donuts. 

Temp ticked down again at the Pit to 14*

I'd be hitting LaGrassa's all the time if I worked there. 

Beautiful filtered sun with occasional weenie flakes today. Hoping for a good wind event tonight 

Archived