Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12z GFS Fantasy Range, hy brid storm brings feet of rain to SNE

USCAPEWEATHERAF

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

no... i just don't like cheesyiness at any level...  you answered back to Nick with none-sense to validate involvement in this thread/topic 

but i say don't feel guilty in the first place - who cares what they say - 

Practice what you preach.  You accused James of promoting himself when he was doing no such thing.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, PeabodyFlood said:

18z GFS is some nice rains for the region, but OTS and overall what'd be called "NBD." 

I think on that depiction I'd still have some breezy conditions up in Maine.  We may be seeing some narrowing of the goal posts though, ,as these two/few runs of the GFS have shifted right while the EC has shifted left.  While we're still eons away, things do become clearer with each run.

I think on that depiction I'd still have some breezy conditions up in Maine.  We may be seeing some narrowing of the goal posts though, ,as these two/few runs of the GFS have shifted right while the EC has shifted left.  While lwe're still eons away, things do become clearer with each run.

The only thing that has become clear is that this thread should not have been started until tomorrow, There has not been any run that has shown anything to what the outcome may be other then a whiff which if you look at history is a distinct possibility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, dryslot said:

The only thing that has become clear is that this thread should not have been started until tomorrow, There has not been any run that has shown anything to what the outcome may be other then a whiff which if you look at history is a distinct possibility

Great post...well said.

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

LOL!!!!

Archived