Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Fall+Banter

Ginx snewx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Enjoy--it's a fun one even if it doesn't have thunder and lightning.

Well I did post "lots of TS"...lol.

Not much wind. Had 19mph for a peak gust. In reality it was probably about 25-30mph given my slowing anemometer.

0.40" so far with a peak rate of 5.76"/hr. Still -RA/RA now with another hour or so of rain to go. Nice.

10 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Well I did post "lots of TS"...lol.

Not much wind. Had 19mph for a peak gust. In reality it was probably about 25-30mph given my slowing anemometer.

0.40" so far with a peak rate of 5.76"/hr. Still -RA/RA now with another hour or so of rain to go. Nice.

I meant none here.....warming back up now....62.6*

Blue skies appearing, cool and breezy up here.  About .50".   Glad line is hitting most people in New England with some rain.  Was worried the drought areas would be left out but looks like Mass gets in on the action.  It's not going to help bring the ground water table but hopefully enough to greenup some grass.

I was able to go to the World Trade Center in late November of 97. Lucky enough to witness a great weather event.  It was raining on the street when we entered the building.  These very fast mph elevators zoomed you to the top to the observation deck surrounded by glass. Etched in the glass was the outline of the city. There was a step down where you could look straight down. Just unbelievable high. It started lightning below us and snowing, graupel was rising up. Then magically the sky cleared and the front passed revealing a truly incredible view. Today is  a heartbreaking day and the only  day I can remember an entire day from start to finish. Never Forget 

31 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I was able to go to the World Trade Center in late November of 97. Lucky enough to witness a great weather event.  It was raining on the street when we entered the building.  These very fast mph elevators zoomed you to the top to the observation deck surrounded by glass. Etched in the glass was the outline of the city. There was a step down where you could look straight down. Just unbelievable high. It started lightning below us and snowing, graupel was rising up. Then magically the sky cleared and the front passed revealing a truly incredible view. Today is  a heartbreaking day and the only  day I can remember an entire day from start to finish. Never Forget 

Thanks, Steve.

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Wished we lived there. 

Ha, it's amazing how fall like it feels.  Digging it right now.  63F now and 60F at the office.

Really curious if we can go clear/calm tonight, might have an outside shot at a 39F or something by morning given current dews and that they are still dropping.  

Archived