Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
July 2016 Discussions/Observations

Rtd208

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best storm of the year, probably on par with the biggest we had last year (06/23/15, 07/30/15, & 08/02/15). Storm just had a severe feel and personality. Really cool cloud formations, dark blue/grey sky when the storm came in here in Queens. Tried to take some vid from work through my window but too much glare. Lots of lightning coming in and sheets of wind driven rain. Still looked like the worst of it was just north of us. 

2 hours ago, winterwarlock said:

92 the high for me..avoided the rain today which went to my north...thank god we have had enough

Had enough!? What's wrong with you? Before the last 2-3 weeks of occasional, basically convective rain, we were in a moderate drought. It's thunderstorm precip in July, it happens. If you want hot and humid weather you pretty much have to take the convection that comes with it. Quit crying

39 minutes ago, BombsAway1288 said:

Had enough!? What's wrong with you? Before the last 2-3 weeks of occasional, basically convective rain, we were in a moderate drought. It's thunderstorm precip in July, it happens. If you want hot and humid weather you pretty much have to take the convection that comes with it. Quit crying

His area has been drenched the past 2-3 weeks. Easy there. Lay it off a bit.

Archived