Newest Member
    joxey
21st Century Banter Thread

jburns

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, mackerel_sky said:

Exactly ! They are overrated and should have 3 or 4 losses by now, at least ! I think Dabo had a stroke after that personal foul call! It was a fun game to watch!

And I loved watching Michigan and Washington join them. I like Clemson, but yeah they should have at least 3 losses. They look nothing like last year's team. Now if someone could just beat BAMA. Hopefully Ohio State.

30 minutes ago, jshetley said:

And I loved watching Michigan and Washington join them. I like Clemson, but yeah they should have at least 3 losses. They look nothing like last year's team. Now if someone could just beat BAMA. Hopefully Ohio State.

Honestly no one is playing close to Bama right now or can match up with them. LSU was there only tough game left because they have a ton of talent and had them at home. They will physically destroy any team in the playoffs. Buckeyes may have like a 5% chance if Bama plays bad imo. Bama has to beat themselves with Kiffins play calling.

24 minutes ago, oconeexman said:

And thanks to the 80,000 fans at Clemson for crying so hard yesterday it has moistened the atmosphere enough for moderate rain this morning!

My wife and I are one of the few Univ of Alabama alumni in Upstate SC - since Washington, Michigan, and Clemson all lost yesterday, the upcoming ranking show Tuesday will be somewhat interesting (however, I don't think much will change).

BTW, I'm acutally getting moderate rain in Greenville - haven't seen any rain in about 5 weeks.

2 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

How's that cold Thanksgiving , pattern flip coming along!? Looks like that may be pushed back to mid December :(

What's going to be funny is most said a front loaded winter. It  will be funny when we are above normal for December only to flip in January and February to screw everyone's winter forecast up.

13 hours ago, AsheCounty48 said:

for the past few years, I have been one of the millions to laugh at the Cowboys. But now I can't help but to stare in silence as the two rookies plus that O-line have made the Cowboys the best team in the NFC, and the only threat in the NFL being the Pats.

Guess you missed the game last night when Seattle beat them.

12 minutes ago, AsheCounty48 said:

Yea I typed that before the game lol. actually didn't watch the game (walking dead) my opinion might be different now lol.

I may be wrong but I think Seattle is a little more experienced than Dallas. I think the Cowboys will have to wait until next year to have their chance. 

**** Jshetley update **** Jshetley update **** Jsheltley update **** Jshetley update **** Jshetley update **** Jshetley update **** Jshetley update **** Jshetley update ****

The 12z GFS shows no rainfall through 180 hours.  I repeat, the 12z GFS shows no rainfall through 180 hours.  Please make preparations now for this potential disruptive hazard.

This concludes this update.

**** End transmission ****

41 minutes ago, Snowless in Carrollton said:

I may be wrong but I think Seattle is a little more experienced than Dallas. I think the Cowboys will have to wait until next year to have their chance. 

I'm in agreement that they are more experienced, and I believe that Seattle vs. Dallas will be the NFC championship contenders. However, as long as Elliott keeps running, I don't think Seattle has quite the talent. however that may change once they get Rawls back and makes their running game better, we'll see.

• jburns locked this topic

Archived