21st Century Banter Thread

jburns

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/21/2016 at 4:39 PM, pcbjr said:

Yup.

I have this theory.

If everyone on this Board paraded and blissfully exuded hopes for a warm winter - no snow, no days below 60º - no nights below 32º - and lauded the pattern and the set up as "what we want all winter" - and just rooted the situation we're in as ideal - in 2 weeks it would be so damn cold that Miami would look like Charlotte and ....

Oddly enough...this theory may be working lol. sort of.

I  feel absolutely  sick linking this but for those who are long time members here I thought you might want to know this if you were unaware or  you don't happen over to off topic very much. For those that don't know of him, he is  one of the originals from way way back. His knowledge of local climo and weather is amazing,  an absolute class act,  and I personally learned a lot from him. Please wish him the best and keep him in your prayers. 

7 minutes ago, Lookout said:

I  feel absolutely  sick linking this but for those who are long time members here I thought you might want to know this if you were unaware or  you don't happen over to off topic very much. For those that don't know of him, he is  one of the originals from way way back. His knowledge of local climo and weather is amazing,  an absolute class act,  and I personally learned a lot from him. Please wish him the best and keep him in your prayers. 

Perry?

23 minutes ago, Lookout said:

Man so sad!

3 hours ago, Lookout said:

Thanks for posting this Lookout. I have read many posts from Perry in the past as well and know what he brings to this board. Keeping him in my thoughts and prayers.

22 hours ago, Lookout said:

I remember him,  but I didn't know he was battling cancer... prayers got out to him and his family. Must be tough to be going through this at the Holidays.... We often forget how much we have to be thankful for.

On 11/23/2016 at 9:05 AM, Lookout said:

:(

You want a lawyer's answer?

Probably not but here goes anyway - NO

I remember reading somewhere that the savings isn't worth it for most, and you can find similar deals during late December...unless you're someone who enjoys the rush and excitement (which some do - I've gone and actually enjoyed the "thrill" over the savings years ago.) Overall, doesn't seem worth it, but maybe I'm just getting old...

• jburns locked this topic

Archived