• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter

Rjay

I went to Orange County Speedway for racing for the first time last year, it's a short dirt track. Pretty cool but they need a bigger scoreboard to try to keep track of the race. Been to Pocono and Dover, much bigger scoreboards there, as you can imagine.

Ya pocono looks cool from the top of camelbak.. Will get to a nascar race eventually

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Egypt? Short track is something I've never warched in person, but always thought was cool being a fan of racing. I grew up going to Englishtown.

Yep new Egypt. And you can bring beer food whatever you want as long as it ain't in glass. All for $20 front admission ticket. But we do have good food!

Saturday will be third straight rain out and 5 out of 8 shows.

I have 3 bday parties and a game saturday. Kill me.

We have a b-day party from 11-12:30, Soccer from 1-2 and Baseball from 3-5  At least in 1st grade the b-day parties are drop off now.

I become a godfather to my niece on Sunday with a little gathering Sunday afternoon, no rain please and thank you.  As for all that other stuff...yeah, I don't miss it as my sons are all grown now.  Enjoy fellas!

I become a godfather to my niece on Sunday with a little gathering Sunday afternoon, no rain please and thank you.  As for all that other stuff...yeah, I don't miss it as my sons are all grown now.  Enjoy fellas!

It goes quick.  My guys are already 7.  While the weekends are packed with activity now, I know that won't always be the case.

Watching planet earth Sahara on BBC now. Is that in our future?!? Haha

Just as soon as the trees leafed out here, a number of them have been dropping fresh new leaves on the windy days.

Is this just the record dry spring conditions, or do some of the trees have a blight? 

Just as soon as the trees leafed out here, a number of them have been dropping fresh new leaves on the windy days.

Is this just the record dry spring conditions, or do some of the trees have a blight?

Could be a combination of both. I've been doing pretty well with rain here, and the trees are really green and haven't dropped any leaves so far.

Could be a combination of both. I've been doing pretty well with rain here, and the trees are really green and haven't dropped any leaves so far.

It just goes to show how wet the 2000's have been so far. This is the first top ten driest season for NYC

since the winter of 2001-2002. This will only be the 2nd top ten driest season to 9 top ten wettest since 2000.

I spend a lot of time in Quebec and i wish i was up there right now. I have to ask, how is it that nearly 400 miles north of where i am right now is in the upper 80's but here its BS 63f and rain. In fact over all it will be warmer and nicer up there for the next 10 days.13230198_644151905732220_211747938323145

June looks like a near record cold month based on all of the teleconnections favoring cold loading into Canada still. No summer this year???????? I wonder when Bluewave, Sacrus and Forkyfork are going to give up on this summer. Going hot this summer is going to bust big time.

ha!! LOL

Who says we will have a cold June?

Archived