• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    LanaM
    Newest Member
    LanaM
DDweatherman

Friday 3/4 "Last Gasp?" - Model Disco and Obs

I'm kinda surprised how hard it's snowing. Big ole flakes the size of lawn chairs (stole that from another member). Eyeballing about a half inch so far. Looking like winter out there.

Shame it wont last....you can already see it shrinking back southeast...not much back building to the west....its probably going to be pretty damn light/non accumulating stuff after 1AM

Shame it wont last....you can already see it shrinking back southeast...not much back building to the west....its probably going to be pretty damn light/non accumulating stuff after 1AM

Hey, I'm happy lol. I had 26.5" for the season. Now I have 27"!. Woohoo......

In a little dry hole, but filling in nicely. Last report was sleet/snow mix at 37 but ending as all snow .Down to 35 now with some decent rates just to my west. Should last a couple of hours according to west edge of prec, till the coastal takes over. Then hopefully I can squeak out 2-3 ,  only  a few hours will be telling.

30.5. Steady snow but fake size small, just under 0.5" on the board

This is wrong sorry 32.5 and not 30.5

Now 32.3 and .75 on board and shaded concrete a coating. Grass is kinda hard to figure but well covered

This is wrong sorry 32.5 and not 30.5

Now 32.3 and .75 on board and shaded concrete a coating. Grass is kinda hard to figure but well covered

No weenie hallucinations right now??

Raven, any way you can expand that map to include Richmond? WinterWXLover was able to earlier. Thank you in advance if you are able to do so.

That wasn't me Angela but I hope somebody can post you a map.

That wasn't me Angela but I hope somebody can post you a map.

My bad, it was WeatherWatcher007. Sorry for the confusion.Been a long day. And I still may not have it spelled right. Sorry if I did not. 

Total snowfall: 1/4". Temp 32F. Light snow

Synopsis:

30.45 bombing to 29.95 no transfer but coastal jumping. Surface low seen jumping and dancing, gaining latitude.

Forecast confidence: medium to high

Had a dusting before. Nothing much since. Not gonna add anything to the 33.5 for the season here. Crap event, but who cares. Bring on 70 next week.

Radar looks good for DC. Might be able to eke out 2"

No way heh

Massive overachiever here, just got home from work, 5.0 on the money. Still a little light snow falling 30.6/29.3.

Awesome dude! Nice last hurrah...unless something else pops up.

I'm getting close to 1" but only because temps are better than expected. Looks very wintry outside. I'm satisfied.

Yeah, probably not. I'm at an inch right now, and the radar looks pretty meh. It's very pretty outside and that is a win in my book,

Good way to finish the season.

31 degrees with steady snow as another band has moved in over Dale City. Lawns are getting white but we are experiencing ground warmth problems. Car tops are white. Tops of bushes are white.

Really? And all this time I've brainwashed them into thinking you can only do it in the snow. I've failed as a weather geek parent. LOL.

Moderate snow still and already missing winter. I hate the end.

Snow walks are the very best jebwalks, lol

Good way to finish the season.

I agree. It came at prime time, too. Nice evening event. I'm approaching the 1" mark and totally satisfied. Bring on big #$$ crabs.

My bad, it was WeatherWatcher007. Sorry for the confusion.Been a long day. And I still may not have it spelled right. Sorry if I did not.

No worries ;)

Ob: solid coating. Stats being padded.