joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Friday 3/4 "Last Gasp?" - Model Disco and Obs

DDweatherman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the inlet parking lot jetty right at the south end. That is impressive but not rare wave action and height and water level

that was only 1 hour into high tide. we just hit high tide 30 min ago waves were touching the dune 

February sucked -- thanks Obama.

February was bad.. But we can make it great again. It can be Yuge! We need to build a wall along the Apps that blocks the cold air. Better Cold air damming. We will make the Canadians build it. They love me. This February was a loser. -NAO was a loser. It was weak. I can make it strong again! We will change the wind flow. I know I can do it! I am ahead in all Meteorologist polls.. They love me! We can make it better. And if they can't make it better we will sue them! 

February was bad.. But we can make it great again. It can be Yuge! We need to build a wall along the Apps that blocks the cold air. Better Cold air damming. We will make the Canadians build it. They love me. This February was a loser. -NAO was a loser. It was weak. I can make it strong again! We will change the wind flow. I know I can do it! I am ahead in all Meteorologist polls.. They love me! We can make it better. And if they can't make it better we will sue them!

Better still we should persecute the police

Archived