• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Friday 3/4 "Last Gasp?" - Model Disco and Obs

DDweatherman

I am, lol. They can jebwalk even with no snow.

Really? And all this time I've brainwashed them into thinking you can only do it in the snow. I've failed as a weather geek parent. LOL.

Moderate snow still and already missing winter. I hate the end.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice little band from DC-east Baltimore but it looks like the window for decent accumulating snow will only be until about 2-3AM so thats kinda meh, but 1" or so still on target with lollies of 2", nothing too surprising

I'm kinda surprised how hard it's snowing. Big ole flakes the size of lawn chairs (stole that from another member). Eyeballing about a half inch so far. Looking like winter out there.

I'm kinda surprised how hard it's snowing. Big ole flakes the size of lawn chairs (stole that from another member). Eyeballing about a half inch so far. Looking like winter out there.

Shame it wont last....you can already see it shrinking back southeast...not much back building to the west....its probably going to be pretty damn light/non accumulating stuff after 1AM

In a little dry hole, but filling in nicely. Last report was sleet/snow mix at 37 but ending as all snow .Down to 35 now with some decent rates just to my west. Should last a couple of hours according to west edge of prec, till the coastal takes over. Then hopefully I can squeak out 2-3 ,  only  a few hours will be telling.

Archived