Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 2-5 Combo Platter Special

Hoosier

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro continues to be fairly stingy on precip with generally 1-2" type snows at best.  

Based on seasonal trends, Euro continues to remain meh, and American models already slowly backing off their heavier qpf I'm gonna go with a first call of 0.7-1.6" for here/QC.  Good chance I bust high again, but will remain relatively optimistic for now.

Euro continues to be fairly stingy on precip with generally 1-2" type snows at best.  

Based on seasonal trends, Euro continues to remain meh, and American models already slowly backing off their heavier qpf I'm gonna go with a first call of 0.7-1.6" for here/QC.  Good chance I bust high again, but will remain relatively optimistic for now.

Nice battle shaping up.  Would be pretty surprising to see the ECMWF amounts pan out for this system given the factors I mentioned earlier.

Based on seasonal trends, Euro continues to remain meh, and American models already slowly backing off their heavier qpf I'm gonna go with a first call of 0.7-1.6" for here/QC. Good chance I bust high again, but will remain relatively optimistic for now.

I don't think you should use the word optimistic...

General agreement on a 2-5" type snow band, at least until the Euro comes in dry again. 

Agreed; 2-5" looks good.

24hkucherasnowmw.png

EURO is a 2-4" event. Axis from Waterloo to Will County.

Western/southwest suburbs back to Cyclone get the heaviest amounts.

Looks like another chance at LES.

Archived