• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 2-5 Combo Platter Special

Hoosier

had dreams of a 3" stack of hotcakes and sides of bacon and sausage in the forecast for tomorrow nights dinner.. Woke up to the reality I can't have Gluten and it's the winter of 15/16. At least I'll have Bacon>Snow

2-3" was the early call from NWS when i went to bed. Woke up to - up to 1" How low can we go.

This is the most confusingly bizarre post I have read in some time.... Hahaha

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.1".  Was still good enough to be the 4th heaviest snowfall of the winter.  At least we did better than MLI/DVN where they finished with 0.6/0.8" respectively lol.  American models really screwed the pooch on this.

anyone who didn't see this coming a mile away hasn't been paying attention

1.1".  Was still good enough to be the 4th heaviest snowfall of the winter.  At least we did better than MLI/DVN where they finished with 0.6/0.8" respectively lol.  American models really screwed the pooch on this.

Yikes!  This really has been a lousy winter.

I ended with 1.5 inches from 0.16" of precip, so last evening's models actually overcorrected on the dry side.  This snowfall brings my season total up to 20.0 inches.

2015-2016 wins again lol. Wasn't thinking this would be a big event - our official forecast yesterday only had 1-3" in most of the metro, 2-4" farther west near I-80/88. Was only focusing on snow impacts to the commute with the WWA that had been issued and that was conveyed in AFD and social media. Still certainly didn't expect the snow to largely be winding down already and that will result in lower totals than forecast and took away justification for why we and DVN had issued an advisory. Bring on the warmth next week.

At least Pontiac area got some 4" amounts.  Looks like it was a general 2-4" along/south of I-80 or so.

I knew the 48 hour out forecast would likely bust as model dried. But I was expecting more than 0.2" this morning. 

One more system to go before the warm up. This one favors far NE IL and eastern WI and most of MI.

24hkucherasnowmw.png

Lol Geos. NE Illinois is looking at a DAB at best for tomorrow night's event. Even MKE would be 2-3" at best.

Would be better than last night.

Seems like being on the southern half of the snow area is better lately anyways.

Archived