Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
7th Annual New England Lawn Thread

CoastalWx

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I edited my post, meant to be able to see the bottom or base of weed.

59526dcaa64b3b6e1160c7e2ea1b956e.jpg

I'm not still not sure, but that is definitely in the "grassy weed" category as opposed to the "broadleaf" category. Looks like you have a lot of different clumps of it. You won't be able to kill that with weed b gon from home depot. You would need to use glyphosate/roundup or Tenacity most likely to get rid of it if that's what you are planning on doing.

I'm not still not sure, but that is definitely in the "grassy weed" category as opposed to the "broadleaf" category. Looks like you have a lot of different clumps of it. You won't be able to kill that with weed b gon from home depot. You would need to use glyphosate/roundup or Tenacity most likely to get rid of it if that's what you are planning on doing.

I've got tenacity. Thanks.

So far behind now in yard cleanup.  I'm becoming "that guy" on the street,   :yikes:

Finally had a couple hours to cut the foot long lawn last night.

Still need to do more work cleaning off leaves, edging, weeding, and a few other things.

Anyone want to come and do it for free for me?

So far behind now in yard cleanup.  I'm becoming "that guy" on the street,   :yikes:

Finally had a couple hours to cut the foot long lawn last night.

Still need to do more work cleaning off leaves, edging, weeding, and a few other things.

Anyone want to come and do it for free for me?

Will work for IPAs. 

Were they on pasture or in a run?

They had escaped from their coop / enclosure and were running around between our yards.  I was installing some hardwood flooring and heard a ruckus (really a commotion, or perhaps a melee) in the front of the house.  Saw and heard the chicken, then the fox, then a flurry of feathers and blood...

They had 10 chickens and now have 0.   Another neighbor's dog got 1 or 2

Archived