Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Model Mezzanine - 3rd times a charm

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that was a great run specially for you guys up there I don't know how much more east this can get we would need probably another 75 miles east here

The EURO and GGEM are fairly similar up here, both around a foot of snow on Wednesday. Hopefully the goal posts are narrowing for us haha.

Or is this one of those times where the long range showed one thing, it gets lost in the mid-range and then as we close in it reverts back to the original idea (which is more cutter).

12z GGEM snow map. Similar to EURO overall, though its jack is more over BTV.

The EURO and GGEM are fairly similar up here, both around a foot of snow on Wednesday. Hopefully the goal posts are narrowing for us haha.

Or is this one of those times where the long range showed one thing, it gets lost in the mid-range and then as we close in it reverts back to the original idea (which is more cutter).

12z GGEM snow map. Similar to EURO overall, though its jack is more over BTV.

attachicon.gifimage.png

Nice for you--good luck..  It'll lift your season to the utterly terrible category.  Which is better than what it leaves GC.  I'm done

Haven't looked but would assume that's decently snowy up here?

Figured I'd take the time to look... decent signal but there are definitely some SE members there.  Even the EURO EPS Control is too far SE for much fun here, but has the best look from the southern Berkshires through ORH County and up through Dryslot-ville. 

Man the EPS though is really sweet at day 6-7 for most of this forum.  We'd be on the outter fringe as usual up here for coastal systems that don't track over BOS, but the mean gets 0.5"+ QPF over most of SNE and eastern NNE between Day 5-7.

Wow, I wouldn't give up on Wednesday in SNE, especially Pike northward.  Some big hits in the EPS individuals, especially Berks and ORH hills. 

While I would worry about some of our mental health up this way if this goes from cutter to whiff SE (of us locally) :lol:

Judging by the individuals though, the risk for rain up here seems significantly diminished.

Wow, I wouldn't give up on Wednesday in SNE, especially Pike northward. Some big hits in the EPS individuals, especially Berks and ORH hills.

While I would worry about some of our mental health up this way if this goes from cutter to whiff SE (of us locally) :lol:.

Judging by the individuals though, the risk for rain up here seems significantly diminished.

Yeah good solution for you. It definitely could get central MA involved in a rain to snow deal. Tough to do, but not impossible. I would like that s/w to slide east and deepen a bit more.

Archived