joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 8th Monster Ocean storm obs and hallucinations

Bostonseminole

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone in CT please PM me your Final Total for this storm when it's all said and done so i can add it to my CT totals map. Any help is appreciated.

-SN picked up a few tenths of an inch since last measurement should be near 3.5 as of now...

North Woodbury/Bethlehem. 5" from that heavy band all day. New heavy band just developed. Will update...

Nearly 6.5" and radar looking good as the mini hole is filling in nicely to my SW..picked up about 3" since I shoveled at 4:30...total fluff piling dendrites. Took a ride to Waterbury and roads were terrible until I hit thomaston then just wet

Waterbury to my house in Woodbury was terrible. Then north of there into Bethlehem was the real jackpot. Like 5" from that afternoon band that just sat there.

I have to give you and Steve credit....I actually really enjoyed today....it was nice to slowly stack up several inches.

Pure winter day started off at 430am with monster gusts. When stuff was banging off the house my first thought was OMG this is making a run at us. I looked at WV immediately and then was perplexed. Hunchie even gave me the idea to look for GW sig,damn if the data isn't loaded with it. These 5,6 days can add up. Hopefully our middle of the month KU happens. When that PV drops in or pulls out either end could do it. I am a week behind on my 8 week but in the ballpark. Snowing now for 15 hrs, love that.

Archived