joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 7 Winter Storm

Brick Tamland

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It still a little more west than the 12z at hour 48. We really don't need much.

I dont want to see a NW trend until tomorrow night lol....baby steps is what we want. This thing is right where I want it.....better to be sitting on a chance of a little snow and trend to a lot than be in the bullseye and watch it slip away. 

Quick check of the 15z SREF plumes shows a mean of 1-2" for MYR to ILM, NMB suite is more excited.  Prob map for >1" in the 20-30% range south of MYR and up towards PGV.  

attachicon.gifsref.JPG

I think your area definitely has the best chance of seeing at least a little bit of snow. Not so sure about my area; I'm on the line of a chance of something and nothing.  

Quick check of the 15z SREF plumes shows a mean of 1-2" for MYR to ILM, NMB suite is more excited.  Prob map for >1" in the 20-30% range south of MYR and up towards PGV.  

i really dont see the models having the qpf shield nailed down perfectly 3 days out, i think we see this tick w as we get within 48.  not sure itll be enough for my area, but id love this look in eastern/coastal sc/nc.

http://meteocentre.com/models/models.php?lang=en&mod=arpege

And wtf @ the 540s on that frame.  Cold rain here.. speaking of the devil.

Oh nevermind.. that's the 534 line haha.

Meh, 850's look ok for you. If I were you I'd take my chances with heavy precip and hope for the best. I think Columbia would do fine if they could get in on a heavy pivoting band.

Archived