joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 7 Winter Storm

Brick Tamland

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, James knows what he is talking about. Secondly, the culture around here for two decades now has frowned upon IMBY questions. You're new. I know picking up on stuff like this sometimes is hard to pick up on messages boards so I'm just trying to help.

I never said he didn't. I asked why he mentioned the area then to get clarification about certain areas not to call him wrong. You are pointing out some stuff based on what you thought I was implying. Go Panthers by the way.

CIPS analog fun...

The #2 analog is the January 2011 OBX crusher.

The #4 analog is the December 1989 storm that I'm sure many on the coast remember quite well.

The #5 analog is the February 2010 Valentine's Day deep south snowstorm.

The #6 analog is March 2, 1980 (haha on that one).

#5 might be the most snow I've ever seen in my yard since I can remember.  7-8 inches... #6 whew.

20040218 ends up being #1 based off 500mb.  not much snow though.

I never said he didn't. I asked why he mentioned the area then to get clarification about certain areas not to call him wrong. You are pointing out some stuff based on what you thought I was implying. Go Panthers by the way.

And with that, this portion of the discussion is at an end.

#5 might be the most snow I've ever seen in my yard since I can remember.  7-8 inches... #6 whew.

20040218 ends up being #1 based off 500mb.  not much snow though.

Yeah that #5 was the storm I was talking about when I vacationed on Oak Island, NC and seen the water ways covered in snow and was so beautiful.

Archived