Newest Member
    Toothache
The AnaFront/Coastal Storm Disco 02/05/16

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we wet bulb like a flash

I 'wet bulbed' like a flash too… the temp dropped… while the dew went up… (4 degrees to be exact to 40) and hasn't budged since… I get that it will drop at some point. But luckily for most areas away from the S and SE coast, the dew is cool enough so the rise in the dew won't make that big of a difference in precip type.

I 'wet bulbed' like a flash too… the temp dropped… while the dew went up… (4 degrees to be exact to 40) and hasn't budged since… I get that it will drop at some point. But luckily for most areas away from the S and SE coast, the dew is cool enough so the rise in the dew won't make that big of a difference in precip type.

"that's not how it's done,that's just not how it's done"

It took a step back in overall qpf

I'm sorry Scott, you're right it looks like 12z. Which is a step back from 18z.

Some of those models with real high totals may scale back a bit, but it doesn't change the idea of an area getting crushed from like 9am-2pm or something like that. 

Some of those models with real high totals may scale back a bit, but it doesn't change the idea of an area getting crushed from like 9am-2pm or something like that.

Right. Just saying what it showed.

I am a bit concerned that BOX knows something I don't (and OKX doesn't) back this way. It wouldn't be the first time.

Archived