• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
The AnaFront/Coastal Storm Disco 02/05/16

Damage In Tolland

bufkit has 1/hr rate for HPN at 7am. yea, good luck with wet roadways around CT for the morning rush.

IDK, wet stuff slushes up pretty good, if the BL cools rapidly then yeah but if the heavy rates are at 33 34 then it's a slush fest on interstates at SL. If this was 4 in the afternoon and temps were dropping I would totally agree with you,just on the edge it seems

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is pivot point you think? Wherever that sets up is close to a foot

It's not really that type of system where precip is streaming in from the SE and then pivots...this is going to be moving NE at a pretty good clip...the best snow is probably where the heaviest precip is combined where it flips to all snow by like 5am-6am...I like the Foxborough to N RI swath. Maybe an accordion jackpot on CN Mountain.

It's not really that type of system where precip is streaming in from the SE and then pivots...this is going to be moving NE at a pretty good clip...the best snow is probably where the heaviest precip is combined where it flips to all snow by like 5am-6am...I like the Foxborough to N RI swath. Maybe an accordion jackpot on CN Mountain.

Agree, an East Killingly CT to Glocester RI to Bellingham Ma area looks pretty good; question is why does this area tend to do well?

Local stations most recent map to the mix. I'm very surprised at how extrememly low these totals are. Right now NBCs makes the most sense for CT imo.

WTNH is craptastically bad, no surprise there with that one. Usually they're hyping everything and the few times they're not are usually when they should be...

Agree, an East Killingly CT to Glocester RI to Bellingham Ma area looks pretty good; question is why does this area tend to do well?

Well it's a generally elevated (like 200-600 feet depending on where...even a bit higher in parts of Windham Cty) and close enough to the moisture source of a lot of systems...so in systems where you want to be SE but temps may be slightly questionable, it's the best of both worlds.

Well it's a generally elevated (like 200-600 feet depending on where...even a bit higher in parts of Windham Cty) and close enough to the moisture source of a lot of systems...so in systems where you want to be SE but temps may be slightly questionable, it's the best of both worlds.

Ashford to Parts of Woodstock to Union in W county has a good area of 800-1100 feet

Sounds like...orh

Except double the ele

725 or so about a mile from me. The snow difference in that weenie corridor really is something and not just elevation all the time

Thanks! Since I run out of Hazleton, the fastest way is straight across 84 from Scranton. If I have to go to Montville for a backhaul (tomorrow I don't) then I run back 95 to 287 to 80.

Hope you all enjoy the snow!

oh most definitely 84 all the way. thought you were coming 287 across the TAP. I'll be chilling in the right lane on 84 watching donks play bumper cars.  

Archived