• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The AnaFront/Coastal Storm Disco 02/05/16

Damage In Tolland

Most guidance has between .3 and .6 liquid equiv. for western CT.  Most pro and rec. forecasts I've seen show 0-3"  I will be interesting to see who's right.  I think elevated interior SWCT could rip.  Maybe even up towards NWCT for a short while.

my concern out west is that they could just miss out on the heaviest banding...and with a marginal boundary layer, they could struggle a bit more with accumulations, whereas just to the east rates will be heavy enough to overcome the marginal BL. But wouldn't surprise me to bust low.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most guidance has between .3 and .6 liquid equiv. for western CT.  Most pro and rec. forecasts I've seen show 0-3"  I will be interesting to see who's right.  I think elevated interior SWCT could rip.  Maybe even up towards NWCT for a short while.

Some of that is going to be wasted on rain. Especially at lower elevations/shore

I think it's more for Central and Western Suffolk. Upton lowered the snowfall totals on the forks and upped them closer to Islip - hence the upgrade I would guess. Unless 4" is warning criteria of Upton.

..you could be right..i think there is a HUGE bust potential w/ re: to some of the #'s i'm hearing..its 930pm

and its 43*..long way to go!!

Archived