joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We just want a clean and informative obs thread... It was already pretty messed up.

Youre right. I should have moved everything to banter...i definitely shouldnt have screwed up the storm thread. But like i said to mitch, myself (and rjay) have worked very hard in trying to clean up the mess that was left of our subforum over the years. Being taunted with years old stories and the lying bs that was said in the storm thread tonight because one jackass from another forum came in here and posted silly sh*t makes you guys just as bad as him. Its like going "omg times square is so dangerous im never going there"...it makesno sense and its ridiculous. Then to sayour subforum was smugly saying the storm was coming north...more nonsensical bs that was completely untrue. Ill worry about cleaning up my forum, the lying about what goes on doesnt help and i wont tolerate it.

Trolling? I told someone to stop lying about my subforum in your storm thread. Thats trolling? Ill gtfo when you people stop making **** up, fair?

except no one is lying. And yes it was smug to dismiss another regions chances of snow out of hand without any real support for why other then "that never happens". Especially when we get norlun troughs here almost as much as the western 2/3 of your forum. They are rare finicky things anywhere outside New England. Maybe you should take it up with your own forum. No one in here went into your thread and took a dump.

Well hold on here...BxEngine is up in there and really cares about the place. And besides, its not even the mods fault that some errant ass*ole poster comes from their forum.

Huh. I was talking about Earthlights meteorological skills. I used to love his late night Euro PBP. What does that have to do with Bxengine?

Well hold on here...BxEngine is up in there and really cares about the place. And besides, its not even the mods fault that some errant ass*ole poster comes from their forum.

Honestly...i was coming in here to try to fix it. You know (and others here too) that i spend alot of time here and consider many here friends...i was going to smooth things over and handle it once i found out what happened. Then i come in and read years old bs about my forum, get told that my forum was acting smugly about the storm coming north (which is 100% false, there hasnt been a single post in my forum of that nature at all during the course of this storm, anyone is more than welcome to come search, or better yet, find out how i try to run things so silly sh*t like that never sees the light of day) and basically trashing my entire forum because one ass came in here where he doesnt understand the dynamics and has zero reason to post here, and made a bad post.

he can bite me. His brethren fired the first shots out of their forum acting like trolls and he gets pissy when I push back a little. He needs some cheese to go with his wine.

So you get to act like an ass because someone from my subforum acted like an ass? Are you 12?

Honestly...i was coming in here to try to fix it. You know (and others here too) that i spend alot of time here and consider many here friends...i was going to smooth things over and handle it once i found out what happened. Then i come in and read years old bs about my forum, get told that my forum was acting smugly about the storm coming north (which is 100% false, there hasnt been a single post in my forum of that nature at all during the course of this storm, anyone is more than welcome to come search, orbstter yet, find out how i try to run things so silly sh*t like that never sees the light of day) and basically trashing my entire forum because one ass came in here where he doesnt understand the dynamics and has zero reason to post here, and made a bad post.

Hey, thats good enough for me and hopefully others. Lets move on and root for a 3rd quarter comeback.

Honestly...i was coming in here to try to fix it. You know (and others here too) that i spend alot of time here and consider many here friends...i was going to smooth things over and handle it once i found out what happened. Then i come in and read years old bs about my forum, get told that my forum was acting smugly about the storm coming north (which is 100% false, there hasnt been a single post in my forum of that nature at all during the course of this storm, anyone is more than welcome to come search, or better yet, find out how i try to run things so silly sh*t like that never sees the light of day) and basically trashing my entire forum because one ass came in here where he doesnt understand the dynamics and has zero reason to post here, and made a bad post.

you do realize people from ny sometimes say things outside your forum. My post about several comments I heard today by nyc area people both online and offline was true. Sorry if that's a problem for you.

Fwiw, i sincerely do apologize for screwing up the storm thread. That was being silly and i never should have said what i said in there, considering how much i try to clean up that thread in my own forum. Especially to randy and the red taggers there (and the non red tagger respected guys like Matt and Bob Chill etc), sorry for that thread getting turned to sh*t.

Fwiw, i sincerely do apologize for screwing up the storm thread. That was being silly and i never should have said what i said in there, considering how much i try to clean up that thread in my own forum. Especially to randy and the red taggers there (and the on red tagger respected guys like Matt and Bob Chill etc), sorry for that thread getting turned to sh*t.

It's all good, we all lose our sh!t sometimes. It takes a big man to apologize. You have a thankless job up there.

So you get to act like an ass because someone from my subforum acted like an ass? Are you 12?

read my post above. I made a comment that I stand by as 100% accurate based on what I read and heard today and you went off. No one is making your forum look bad they do it themselves. From what I am hearing from randy who I trust you are a stand up guy and not part of the problem and I can understand your frustration but I didn't make anything up and I've never gone into nyc or any other forum to crap on them during a bad model run. I'm sorry things got testy but you jumped at me like I made up something that was said today.

Fwiw, i sincerely do apologize for screwing up the storm thread. That was being silly and i never should have said what i said in there, considering how much i try to clean up that thread in my own forum. Especially to randy and the red taggers there (and the non red tagger respected guys like Matt and Bob Chill etc), sorry for that thread getting turned to sh*t.

All good, Bx. We get a lot of drive by stuff here. I think more than other subs but I can't say for sure.

We melt like the best of them too. Add a well timed drive by and things go straight to the crapper even quicker. Lol

The NYC Thread is a tough read. People like isentropiclift interpreting models wrong every 6 hours gets old while snow88 wish casts for snow. I thank the lord when earthlight is in there or even ag3 interpreting model pbp.

Yep, I sure do that.

Anyway, my apologies for starting a lot of heat. I should have stated that the RGEM was north for my area and it was still decent for the mid atlantic. Just like what Bx said, hope everyone does well and everything screws sne.

Archived