joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a way.. I kinda like these little sketchy storms once in a while. I remember storms like this when I was a kid. Boom or bust. The booms are super fun. Most people on here know how they go. You got to be in the right spot. When you are.. they are tree benders.

No matter how hard this storm busts we're catching a basket of crabs 5 months. That's a long lead lock.

In my 20k+ posts I don't have a single post in other subs other than something positive to say for their region. Maybe I'm too polite but that's how I roll. Drive by's give insight beyond the digital presence. Almost akin to the people on the beltway who use entrance merge lanes to hopscotch in traffic.

They suck for different reasons. Philly is like an Iraqi city taken over by ISIS. Most of the population gone to other places nearby. NY is like an open fire. Really fun to roast weenies on but still mofo'in hot as hell.

The NYC Thread is a tough read. People like isentropiclift interpreting models wrong every 6 hours gets old while snow88 wish casts for snow. I thank the lord when earthlight is in there or even ag3 interpreting model pbp.

The NYC Thread is a tough read. People like isentropiclift interpreting models wrong every 6 hours gets old while snow88 wish casts for snow. I thank the lord when earthlight is in there or even ag3 interpreting model pbp.

Earthlight was great. Shame he started his own place.

Wow, is this 2013? Jesus ****ing christ.

I get that anthony is a f*cking tool, but can you guys at least whine about recent sh*t? My god. You all come off just as bad as the bs youre complaining about. Mocking other forums in your forum isnt any better than coming into said forum...these arent password protected subforums.

Wow, is this 2013? Jesus ****ing christ.

I get that anthony is a f*cking tool, but can you guys at least whine about recent sh*t? My god. You all come off just as bad as the bs youre complaining about. Mocking other forums in your forum isnt any better than coming into said forum...these arent password protected subforums.

It's not our fault you're the town sheriff for a bunch of ravenous weenies. I'm sure it's tough work.

lol- this is just a Internet forum I can only imagine what some of these folks would do in a real life situation? this is some entitlement ****.

but for f sakes. and not to be cut from the tit, what do I call clear stuff that is falling from the sky (pre snow?). hehe

Archived