Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And for the record, i do appreciate any help any other mods tried to make in making the obs thread better.  I know i gave up as i didn't really care about this storm and just plain had other things going on that kept me from checking every single post.

The complaining about how it became was warranted but repeated suggestions to have people dial it back were ignored by many.  THATS when it gets hard to deal with.  i really do wish people would log off instead of messing up a thread cause they get all sour puss.

Now that I said all that I'm jumping off the WW bridge because the storm is a fantastic bust and i can't deal with the pressure

Last night was more than just passion. Stupidity comes to mind.

1) who cares if someone from another subforum Saud we wouldn't get snow. It's snow. Not a life or death matter.

2) who really cares if people in this forum are talking about the nyc forum? This **** happens in just about every single online community I've ever been part of. It's like Duke vs UNC in basketball or UM vs OSU, etc. People trash talk. Don't let it get in your head.

I stopped reading the board at 8:00 pm last night  (I couldn't take it anymore) - it didn't get any better?

no but a new thread has started so I hope(hahahahahahahaha) that people will now post better after getting all their sandy vagitis out last night

I missed all the dumb last night. Blissful sleep. I don't know if its just said in jest or not, but the hoping SNE gets screwed thing is pathetic. They are in another world up there, and will 9 times out of 10 do better than the MA. And besides that, rooting against them is just infantile.

Archived