• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
How Much for? Enter your picks

Ginx snewx

How much will the following stations receive between now and May 1st 2016. My pics included

Boston 37

Hartford 42

Concord 54

Burlington 40

Portland 55

Going with Hartford more than Burlington...interesting. Playing the recent multi-year trend I see of better south/east I see.

I'll have to think about my guesses a little.

How much will the following stations receive between now and May 1st 2016. My pics included

Boston     37

Hartford   42

Concord   54

Burlington 40

Portland     55

I like your optimism.  That's well AN for Feb-Apr for all but BTV.  55" would be 10" AN for FMA even at my place.

Boston     24

Hartford   28

Concord   40

Burlington 45

Portland     40

MBY     45

PF?

2014?

What?  I'm so confused.

Edit:  Ahhh now I see the missed post.

Yeah perpetuating the myth...lol...there's no myth dude.  You don't have to take a poll in here to know you are one of the more optimistic ones in here when it comes to cold and snow.  I don't know why it bothers you so much though when its mentioned.

Approximate season totals for this sh!te winter:

Boston     45

Hartford   45

Concord   50

Burlington  35

Portland     50

lol I may be down but I have faith.  You have absolutely no faith of it ever snowing at BTV, haha....but I will say since you've moved up here it has not been pretty. 

You caught  some nice storms when you used to come up and visit (I think you saw like 18" in December 2012 visiting in Williston?), but honestly the last 3 winters are not how this usually goes.  It does usually snow with frequency.  Just wait for a 2010-2011 to roll through with 120" at BTV and 350" at the ski resorts and it'll feel pretty good.

lol I may be down but I have faith. You have absolutely no faith of it ever snowing at BTV, haha....but I will say since you've moved up here it has not been pretty.

You caught some nice storms when you used to come up and visit (I think you saw like 18" in December 2012 visiting in Williston?), but honestly the last 3 winters are not how this usually goes. It does usually snow with frequency. Just wait for a 2010-2011 to roll through with 120" at BTV and 350" at the ski resorts and it'll feel pretty good.

This is absolutely correct.

Jeremy

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Boston    9

Hartford   12

Concord   11

Burlington  18

Portland   13

From my unscientific point of view, it feels like the inverse of last winter to me in that anything that can go wrong to prevent a snowstorm here can, while anything that could go right last winter did(At least for my area, the same isn't true for areas to my west). Hopefully I'm wrong, but I don't see it happening this year...

Archived