joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/23-24/16 #1 All Time KNYC Snowfall-please add Obs, Accums, Pics

WeatherFox

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

23 inches in Colts Neck with Heavy snow .

We probably hold onto this band through 10 pm

Impressive total considering we sucked on dry air between 2 and 6 pm .

Historic storm and a historic bust by DT for this area .

I wonder if DT will ever go big snow for RIC again....his bust in 2006 might be even more epic BTW.  I do feel bad for him-you work and work on a forecast and lose days of sleep and it turns out no good

I wonder if DT will ever go big snow for RIC again....his bust in 2006 might be even more epic BTW.  I do feel bad for him-you work and work on a forecast and lose days of sleep and it turns out no good

I feel bad that hes never going to get it. the way he talks down to other mets and weenies and/or people he disagrees with. it comes back to haunt him during times like these. and, if you can't take it then don't dish it. 

What's going to be NESIS level?

Guessing 3rd all time after March 93 and Jan 96, although the surprise snow for Boston (6") and other parts of southern New England, which some think would keep it from being #1, could be enough to bump it up.  All time records for NYC and Baltimore and DC finishing in 2nd and Philly in 5th (I think) is pretty damn impressive. 

I feel bad that hes never going to get it. the way he talks down to other mets and weenies and/or people he disagrees with. it comes back to haunt him during times like these. and, if you can't take it then don't dish it. 

At this point I do not feel bad for him.  He does it all the time, then has a meltdown if it is done to him.  

just curious...is all forgiven now with everyone for the 1/26/15 bust?​

Yep. Even had tears of joy today thinking what I've gone through to get to this.

I'm wondering how long it takes before someone relies on the 84 hour NAM again. It's unreal the victory that model scored, both in track and QPF. Wow.

Archived