SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Pre-storm Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we aren't allowed to post discussion about the tendency of precip amts to fall off as we approach the storm.

What the f-u-c-k ever.  

This forum really sucks sometimes.

I unpinkied your posts.  I would caution some of black ops to lighten it up just a teeny bit.  Your post was on topic

All of the Prince William people need to thank me for bringing heavy snow to the area....South and West is where it's at

Although I jumped 7 times, I have miraculously healed and am fit for obs posting duty from my location and you are part of that miracle...thank you 

I unpinkied your posts.  I would caution some of black ops to lighten it up just a teeny bit.  Your post was on topic

It's a bit tight, but I can kind of understand.  I put a comment/response in there kind of re-iterating what someone else said that the GFS/NAM and Euro/CMC represent a sort of upper and lower bounds.  I said that yes, it gives us a good confidence on the range or something like that.  That got removed too.  Not really complaining, maybe what I said didn't add a hell of a lot, to be honest.  But it is a bit difficult to tell with more "borderline" comments I suppose.  Obvious BS or banter is of course easier to identify.

Archived