joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pre-storm Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sucks that Verizon did away with TWC. I can still use the Comcast app on my tablet and use my brothers info to watch it but having it on TV would be convenient.

Same boat. Accuweather live isn't even live! Maybe twc will have live web specials again hopefully.

What does everyone think about an OPM closing? An undersecretary on the OPM Committee has told us that he doesn't think the government will open.

I was expecting an early dismissal but that statement from the undersecretary made me optimistic.  This storm is a fail without an OPM closing.

Early dismissal quite possible imo.

What does everyone think about an OPM closing? An undersecretary on the OPM Committee has told us that he doesn't think the government will open.

I was expecting an early dismissal but that statement from the undersecretary made me optimistic.  This storm is a fail without an OPM closing.

There's always Monday and Tuesday for an OPM closing.

You'll probably get Monday off.

Not sure that anyone should be surprised if we see precip amts/snow amts come down a bit.  I don't think the amounts that have been shown are very reasonable unless we get the storm to truly crawl out of here.

I would think anybody would be happy with a foot of snow.

12" of snow would be a bust with this storm..I expect at least 18". :ph34r:

Archived