Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my beer ready for Friday. Anyone ever had that ginger ale beer? That stuff is dangerous. Tastes just like ginger ale. It'll get you drunk!

I've had it before. Pretty decent. But I'd rather just stick regular beer.

My wife likes it. I prefer Red Oak or the beer from our local brewery here, White Street Brewery.

Doesn't anyone else think it's weird they still called it Wake Forest University after it moved to Winston Salem?

You have good taste. Just put Red Oak in the fridge.

Final call for Raleigh:

1-2" snow/sleet, followed by .25" freezing rain, followed by .5" rain, followed by .5" snow.

Seen this movie a bunch. It's a classic.

Brick is a bit north so I will adjust your forecast for his location.

1.1"-2.1" of snow/sleet, followed by .26" freezing rain, followed by .49" rain, followed by .6" snow.

So do we want to split storm obs and disco threads again, or keep it merged under a super thread where every time you refresh your're a page behind?

I always kind of liked using the same thread because the regular thread tends to die out once the OBS thread is posted, but we usually have two, so I don't care too much.

I always kind of liked using the same thread because the regular thread tends to die out once the OBS thread is posted, but we usually have two, so I don't care too much.

Seems like we always have folks posting obs in the disco thread and imby questions in the obs thread, or maybe it is the other way around, can't remember.  

Just saw this notice on NCEP's model site... :lol:

We are experiencing spikes in traffic that are leading to delays in downloading images from this site, especially when accessing the GFS model data. We expect to implement a solution to this issue by 1/27/2016. We appreciate your patience.

Oh, now that's rich

Archived