Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is NAM so warm in in RDU we actually get out mostly with rain, while it pushes the cold down into the upstate?

Am I following things correctly?

Wishcasting for me is all liquid. I have a pregnant wife to get the hospital some time in the next 5 days, and I'd like to bring the baby home to a heated house.

Cry with me, come on. You know you want to!! Let it out, it's ok. Lol.

I hear ya ha. I try to not fret about what's gonna happen, well except I get all Brick-like and giggle like a school girl when I see a big snowstorm. I've felt 2-4" of southern cement would be most likely for our area. If trends keep up though I'll have to buy a couple generators and chainsaws it looks like. As of right now, I'm checking this hand, not folding yet.

Those of you looking for a generator should make sure that the one you buy has an internal inverter for clean power. Otherwise, you'll burn out your electronics. Don't buy a cheap hardware store generator unless you're willing to repace your computer, etc.

I own a Honda EU3000iS and can't say enough good things about it.

Those of you looking for a generator should make sure that the one you buy has an internal inverter for clean power. Otherwise, you'll burn out your electronics. Don't buy a cheap hardware store generator unless you're willing to repace your computer, etc.

I own a Honda EU3000iS and can't say enough good things about it.

2nd this.

Seen it many times over the years. We get hyped and then we get a nice cold rain. I love snow as much as anyone and want this to happen but it's hard to get hyped up from past history. At this point I think past history tells us all we need to know about this storm and its potential. Especially with some of the trends of the night. 

Archived