• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

1. extreme confluence at 5H in Northeast lingers, forces east track to SC coast, then relaxes and allow northeast movement.

2 retweets3 likes

Retweet

More

NAM has issue when mid level circ hits base of Apps and Miller B in general. Euro implies 7h, 5h and 850 lows will roll thru n. GA. into SC

4 retweets4 likes

Retweet

More

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. extreme confluence at 5H in Northeast lingers, forces east track to SC coast, then relaxes and allow northeast movement.

2 retweets3 likes

Retweet

More

NAM has issue when mid level circ hits base of Apps and Miller B in general. Euro implies 7h, 5h and 850 lows will roll thru n. GA. into SC

4 retweets4 likes

Retweet

More

That's somewhat reassuring to hear.

Of course, you know if this does happen it means there is pretty much no reason to watch any models until under 24 hours when it comes to winter storms here. And even then thee is a chance they could be wrong. When it comes to winter weather here, it's just going to do what it's going to do. The models have been awful the last two years with regards to severe storms here, so it is really asking a lot of them when it comes to getting winter storms right.

Many comparing this storm to the blizzard of 96. Blizzard of 96 was pretty lame for CLT. Hoping this one is snowier. I think a further south trend is needed for that though...

What ever happened to the Charlotte folks here? Queen city is gone north, Burgers in stinking Europe, nobody is here to feel my pain!!

Many comparing this storm to the blizzard of 96. Blizzard of 96 was pretty lame for CLT. Hoping this one is snowier. I think a further south trend is needed for that though...

What ever happened to the Charlotte folks here? Queen city is gone north, Burgers in stinking Europe, nobody is here to feel my pain!!

You've got SN_Lover.

I feel sorry for all of you Panther fans who will be left in the dark for Sunday's big game.

Not necessarily.  I can see people on respirators dying all over Charlotte while Duke Power throws maximum effort into getting the power on at BOA stadium.  Priorities people.  :)

Archived