• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
January Banter Thread

WxUSAF

I haven't been drinking at all lately. But a historic storm requires a top shelf bottle of bourbon. If I start making off the rails posts at night later this week then you know I've already been to the store and half a bottle deep

If this comes to pass, I will be three sheets by 2pm Friday

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red Lion, PA is another excellent spot, I forgot about that

All of the southern York Co. towns get crushed in these big snows and you're hard pressed to find a better spot nearby for drifting if the wind picked up. My folks in Stewartstown got crushed in all of the big snows. 

Let's be honest, if some f****r on this board was forecast to get 30" and ended up with just 20" they'd be bitching about it. 

This

Is anyone staying up for the euro tonight?

:lol:

Unfortunately, I think many are too invested now in a HECS.... or BECS at 4.5 days out.  I wonder if we still get 8 - 12 inches of snow out of this what the mood in here will be.

Yup...I admit, I'm getting swept up in it and would love to see a foot plus.  But I mean, nobody can realistic expect these amounts this far out.  If this keeps up, it;s going to be super hard to tamp expectations when the inevitable come down to reality begins and we see "only" a foot or 8".

This

:lol:

Yup...I admit, I'm getting swept up in it and would love to see a foot plus. But I mean, nobody can realistic expect these amounts this far out. If this keeps up, it;s going to be super hard to tamp expectations when the inevitable come down to reality begins and we see "only" a foot or 8".

You mean we're expected to be realistic in here now too? Ahhh me-an..

How recently did the models show over a foot and it not produce nearly as modeled at Day 5? I fear we've done this to ourselves before.

Apples to apples...a big hit miller A locked in across all guidance at sub 5 day leads rarely implodes. The insane historic stuff being puked out tonight is unlikely but a solid hit is becoming very likely.

Otoh- a miller b locked across guidance at this lead will most likely end up in hoards of weenies walking the streets kicking small animals and mumbling incoherent profane ramblings

We haven't been here since 09-10. None of the 3 big dogs busted at 5 day leads for a reason. The second Feb storm was pretty tricky but worked out anyways but the first 2 were spotted pretty far out there

Archived