joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello you princes of Maryland, you kings of the Mid-Atlantic!

Just stopping through -- taking a break from my incredibly busy schedule in the New England subforum -- to wish the Mid-Atlantic snow fiends the best of luck with the Friday-Saturday business.

I know it's been a while since you got properly

clocked; hoping it pans out for you.

It's been two years since we've had a mecs and we haven't had above normal seasonal snow since last year. We're due.

It's been two years since we've had a mecs and we haven't had above normal seasonal snow since last year. We're due.

I assure you; there is no such thing as "due," nor can one "deserve" snow. None of these things are remotely real.

For instance, I was graced with what is, simply put, the all-time great winter last year. Now, anyone could look at this and say that the world is a just and righteous place.

But word has reached me that it also snow heavily in a place called Connecticut last winter. A heavy wrench, cast directly into the very machine support the concept of this world being the best of all possible worlds.

That having been said... holy **** you guys are due. I grew up on the NJ coast and I know the wait can be lengthy between the juggernauts, but the ones that crush down there rarely half-ass the job. Worth the wait.

Here's hoping your power goes out, looting ensues, and you finally get your hands on a PS4.

can someone make a list of all the models available (free) for people? Maybe a pinned thread with ONLY the links so everyone knows where to go? I don't have a clue where Para and stuff are... and hate having to ask people to tell me what it looks like. 

I would include that links to best radar images as well.  

Hey WXWatcher - fixed it for you :)

2015-16 Mid-Atlantic Winter Despair Index

0           1           2           3           4              5            6            7           8          9          10          

Not happy?     Deep           Feelin'           Meh        Nuts getting       Vigil at       Warming up   Driving to             Ji          F***         Fukushima

You need        Winter         Good                          restless            Euro altar      the punter     the ledge                          this

help                                                                                                                                                                  s***

What treats will you be baking during the storm?   :thumbsup:

Not sure. Friday morning is my grocery day (pay day) If this crap is coming in for real I am hitting the stores first thing to avoid the bread and milk crowd. Will get chocolate chips and PB as the last yummy I made, peanut butter chocolate chip cookie bars went over very well.  :D

Archived