Newest Member
    amirah5
December Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mack,

How you gonna just roll through Raleigh and not even let your boy know till the last second? We could have hit up Bojangle's and Cabelas!

Was doing family stuff! Thought I might see one of y'all at that mall with the Kanki!? I didn't see the Cabelas! That was our big day out in the big city!

We were in Roxboro 90% of the time! Lol

I hate to be repetitive, but the 18Z GFS will not budge with its dreadful look for 16 days.

I agree.  The OP GFS is the only model that has a handle on everything going on.  Ensembles are broken.

The 18z OP does have an interesting CAD situation with a low trying to pop in the Gulf area though.. and at least a nice cold shot  (20s or so for SC into GA even) 8AM next Tuesday.

Haha!

You still should have hit us up though. Still mad about that. We could have schooled Brick on the playground too. The weather was nice.

The weather was super nice! I didn't know we were going to be in Raleigh , until we were there!

I wasn't driving, lol! That Kanki place was pretty tasty!

Haha yeah man I am ready! Mississippi State has a decent running game so this one should be interesting! Good luck!

yeah...about that game..Mississippi State was definitely the better team, congrats on the bowl win!

Archived