• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December Banter

mackerel_sky

My mother-in-law gave the kids sleds and snow boots for Christmas, so lots of snow is a guarantee now!

Or else she jinxed us. That's how it always seems to play out for me. Kind of like my kids last high school football game.....our school was undefeated. During our last game before heading to playoffs we went into overtime and were winning with only minutes left. I typed up a long congratulatory post and was waiting until the final play before I hit post on Facebook.

Guess what happened? The other school made a touchdown with only seconds left. I felt like I jinxed them and caused them to lose.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or else she jinxed us. That's how it always seems to play out for me. Kind of like my kids last high school football game.....our school was undefeated. During our last game before heading to playoffs we went into overtime and were winning with only minutes left. I typed up a long congratulatory post and was waiting until the final play before I hit post on Facebook.

Guess what happened? The other school made a touchdown with only seconds left. I felt like I jinxed them and caused them to lose.

Panthers have already been demoted to a high school team?

Yeah, that makes sense. I haven't looked at any models today. I'll be back at work tomorrow, so I'll be fully engaged again. :)

Verbatim the EPS with that track would track the SLP probably just south of ATL then to FLO then over Norfolk would be my guess, and would make sense, we would need it a little more suppressed.  But it's 13 days away, LOL....lets hope that verifies so we can chase to Boone.

Verbatim the EPS with that track would track the SLP probably just south of ATL then to FLO then over Norfolk would be my guess, and would make sense, we would need it a little more suppressed. But it's 13 days away, LOL....lets hope that verifies so we can chase to Boone.

Haha Boone will work. If the progged pattern sets up, then if not this one, maybe we can cash in on the next one.

Haha Boone will work. If the progged pattern sets up, then if not this one, maybe we can cash in on the next one.

If, and I know I am jinxing us, if we get a winter storm that's 6"+ potential we should do a GTG and track a set of runs when it's say inside 48 hours. Last 6"+ event we had was back in Dec 2010, LOL, so it could be a few years but it would be fun.

Verbatim the EPS with that track would track the SLP probably just south of ATL then to FLO then over Norfolk would be my guess, and would make sense, we would need it a little more suppressed. But it's 13 days away, LOL....lets hope that verifies so we can chase to Boone.

Depending on the amount of cold air involved, that track could be close for me.

Hmm...maybe I could chase to ROA or CHO...

If, and I know I am jinxing us, if we get a winter storm that's 6"+ potential we should do a GTG and track a set of runs when it's say inside 48 hours. Last 6"+ event we had was back in Dec 2010, LOL, so it could be a few years but it would be fun.

Let's do it! That would be fun. Oh, and we will get a 10"+ snow this year. It's going to happen.

A huge tree came crashing down today near where I live and a huge branch fell at my in-laws. The branch looks as though it literally rotted off. I also noticed all of the trees leaning along the roads. If we get any kind of heavy snow or ice in the next few weeks without the ground being nice and hard from a freeze, it's going to be a disaster.

Archived