12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will 100% support snowlover91 saying "I told you so." if the SE get a storm between the 10-15th.

Thanks! I wouldn't do that but I've made it clear what my expectations are so people can take it fwiw. Hopefully everyone scores a nice snow in this time period, and many more through February. With the active STJ and what I think will be a cold pattern locking in through February, it could be a fun 4-6 weeks across the SE. Severe weather season will also be active and March will begin warming up quickly due to La Niña starting to take hold.

Thanks! I wouldn't do that but I've made it clear what my expectations are so people can take it fwiw. Hopefully everyone scores a nice snow in this time period, and many more through February. With the active STJ and what I think will be a cold pattern locking in through February, it could be a fun 4-6 weeks across the SE. Severe weather season will also be active and March will begin warming up quickly due to La Niña starting to take hold.

When it's all said and done... regardless if you "repeated what others have" or whatever the story is... you have done good work coming over here to the forum and giving real data to us and reasons why you think whatever will happen.  There are posters here (like me) that contribute very little these days.... and good posters keep being run away.  

Awesome that you have stuck around.

Archived