12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much for the AN temps being shown by the GEFS the first 10 days of January... I guess we know now to go with the Euro ensembles. Also the GEPS is BN in each of these 5 day ranges, definitely a pattern change for all those who didn't believe it would happen ;)

Days 1-5

gfs-ens_T2ma5d_us_1.png

Days 6-10

gfs-ens_T2ma5d_us_2.png

Days 11-15

gfs-ens_T2ma5d_us_3.png

Once again not a Tiger fan but they have proved experts wrong all year. And Bama d looks great but what juggernaut offense has Bama faced this year?

Not a clemson fan but if it's close at halftime they will win. Have been a second half team all year. They are last year's Ohio st. They know how to win no matter what experts say. If we went by experts we shouldn't have a season as they always say Alabama is going to win it all. On paper Bama is the best but that's why they play the game.

Clemson will lose to Alabama by at least 3 touchdowns. Quote it later. Deshaun is all you got.

Clemson will win this game. Sabin can't defend the spread, as shown earlier this year versus Ole Miss. Clemson's D will also get disrespected all week long, and they'll do what M State did last night and limit Henry's presence, and take their chances with the Bama passing game. Biggest difference is Clemson has an All American secondary, unlike the Spartys...

And did you watch the game last nite? Gallman had over 150 yards rushing, so Watson wasn't our only option on offense lol.....

Clemson will win this game. Sabin can't defend the spread, as shown earlier this year versus Ole Miss. Clemson's D will also get disrespected all week long, and they'll do what M State did last night and limit Henry's presence, and take their chances with the Bama passing game. Biggest difference is Clemson has an All American secondary, unlike the Spartys...

And did you watch the game last nite? Gallman had over 150 yards rushing, so Watson wasn't our only option on offense lol.....

True, Gallman tore it up.  Fairly underrated player.

Oklahoma should have never been in the playoff to begin with, then for all the analyst and Vegas to have them favored was even more retarded.  The team in the fourth position should have either been Stanford or Ohio State.  Clemson's offense will make it a game for a quarter or two, but Alabama wins 31-17.

Oklahoma barely got by a Tennessee team with a retarded coach, and beat the backup quarterbacks of TCU and Baylor, so impressive.   :clap:

Oklahoma should have never been in the playoff to begin with, then for all the analyst and Vegas to have them favored was even more retarded.  The team in the fourth position should have either been Stanford or Ohio State.  Clemson's offense will make it a game for a quarter or two, but Alabama wins 31-17.

Oklahoma barely got by a Tennessee team with a retarded coach, and beat the backup quarterbacks of TCU and Baylor, so impressive.   :clap:

And outside of tOSU and Michigan, the B1G is looking awful this bowl season. Mich State didn't belong on the same field as Bama last night.

That's hilarious to hear anyone say that. EVERY talking head said they no doubt deserved to be there. Clemson made them look bad because they are damn good. Don't kid yourself out of thinking Clemson doesn't have a chance on the 11th. They recruit the same caliber of players that wear the Crimson jerseys. It'll be a great game against the 2 best teams, and it'll be a 4 Quarter game. I see you are from the Cola area-let me guess-you're a Gamecock??

That's hilarious to hear anyone say that. EVERY talking head said they no doubt deserved to be there. Clemson made them look bad because they are damn good. Don't kid yourself out of thinking Clemson doesn't have a chance on the 11th. They recruit the same caliber of players that wear the Crimson jerseys. It'll be a great game against the 2 best teams, and it'll be a 4 Quarter game. I see you are from the Cola area-let me guess-you're a Gamecock??

No, I'm a Georgia fan.  EVERY talking head is an idiot then.  Oklahoma didn't deserve to be there, Stanford and Ohio State were better teams during the season, and now.  Oklahoma didn't even have to play TCU or Baylor's starting quarterbacks, not to mention TCU had numerous other injuries.  I watch at least ten games every Saturday, plus the highlights of every single power five game.  Oklahoma did not deserve to be there.  

My opinion is completely neutral on the championship game.  I do agree that Clemson is the second best team, only to Alabama. 

31-17

Clemson's 1st string guys are as skilled as Alabama's.  The problem is Alabama is three deep at every position except quarterback. 

No, I'm a Georgia fan.  EVERY talking head is an idiot then.  Oklahoma didn't deserve to be there, Stanford and Ohio State were better teams during the season, and now.  Oklahoma didn't even have to play TCU or Baylor's starting quarterbacks, not to mention TCU had numerous other injuries.  I watch at least ten games every Saturday, plus the highlights of every single power five game.  Oklahoma did not deserve to be there.  

My opinion is completely neutral on the championship game.  I do agree that Clemson is the second best team, only to Alabama. 

31-17

Clemson's 1st string guys are as skilled as Alabama's.  The problem is Alabama is three deep at every position except quarterback. 

That shall be decided on the 11th. They did lose to Ole Miss in the regular season.

Someone should link that cbs article to his page, if it hasn't been already, and call him out on it. Copying other people's graphics and using it as your own is unacceptable and wrong.

I called him out on it and now the lead paragraph gives CBS credit for the image.

31-17

My apologies then. I had NO idea that you watch 10 games every Saturday. No doubt you know more about football than me, or any other analyst that does this for a living...

Archived