Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November Banter Southeast Style

Cold Rain

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NC State fans need to be proud of this young team, UNC is obviously a veteran team and we've had some injuries this year to two of our backs and that's how we'd beat this UNC team anyway.

This will take the pain away from that loss to UNI for the tarholes for sure.

The game today shouldn't have even been that close! Clemson sucks bad to almost get beat by a team that lost to the Citadel last week! Clemsux4life! :)

The game today shouldn't have even been that close! Clemson sucks bad to almost get beat by a team that lost to the Citadel last week! Clemsux4life! :)

No, Carolina suxs, and we'll beat the one from the north next week..bank on it. 12-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welp, Georgia fired Richt. Fire a coach that went 9-3 and had 9 10+ win seasons in 14 years. Georgia could be heading toward Tennessee land after they fired Phil. 

That's true and it may be bad for South Carolina too. It will be that much harder for them to get a good coach. I'm glad Clemson has a great coach in place.

Welp, Georgia fired Richt. Fire a coach that went 9-3 and had 9 10+ win seasons in 14 years. Georgia could be heading toward Tennessee land after they fired Phil.

Bone head move by UGA. I was born in Valdosta and my dad has had my son a UGA fan since he come into this world 15 yrs ago. Because of Richt I've always rooted for them as well. They had finally started to change the tide on defense and got handicapped when Bobo left and they brung in the new OC, not to mention they are in wait for the qb of the future to get on campus this spring. I tell you if Miami has half a brain they go get Richt now and if Richt gets the qb he's recruited and had committed for 2 years to come to Miami he'Ll win a natty down there guranteed. UGA on the other hand who you gonna get that's better?

Bone head move by UGA. I was born in Valdosta and my dad has had my son a UGA fan since he come into this world 15 yrs ago. Because of Richt I've always rooted for them as well. They had finally started to change the tide on defense and got handicapped when Bobo left and they brung in the new OC, not to mention they are in wait for the qb of the future to get on campus this spring. I tell you if Miami has half a brain they go get Richt now and if Richt gets the qb he's recruited and had committed for 2 years to come to Miami he'Ll win a natty down there guranteed. UGA on the other hand who you gonna get that's better?

Why would UGA fire Richt if they thought they couldn't replace him with someone better ? I mean there would be no point in firing him.

Looking at the GFS, barely any sub-freezing temps outside the Rockies for the next 14 days.  According to plan though right?

In other news, anybody who watches college football closely, especially Georgia football, isn't one bit surprised Mark Richt was relieved of his duties today.  That being said, we are appreciative of his time at Georgia.  There is no need arguing semantics, most people feel one way or the other for specific reasons, and to each his own.

Archived