• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November Banter Southeast Style

Cold Rain

What's the saying..."I can't fix stupid".

When it turns colder mid-January and I post a favorable winter pattern you won't hear squat from the people complaining about what I post...we need to have two threads, one for people who only want to hear about how cold/snowy the winter will be and another for people that can actually discuss weather.

I have only posted like 39 times what I think is going to happen this winter and all ends with a wintery pattern after mid-Jan. Yes, Dec will be warm get over it people

39 times a day?

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think in an average year, most areas have a better chance of seeing snow in Dec than March. I haven't seen significant snow in March since 1993 but I've had several decent snows in December since then. The averages may say march averages more snow, but that's probably because when it snows in March its often a big snow whereas Dec has many small snow events over the course of the years.

lol..

What's the saying..."I can't fix stupid".  

When it turns colder mid-January and I post a favorable winter pattern you won't hear squat from the people complaining about what I post...we need to have two threads, one for people who only want to hear about how cold/snowy the winter will be and another for people that can actually discuss weather.

I have only posted like 39 times what I think is going to happen this winter and all ends with a wintery pattern after mid-Jan.  Yes, Dec will be warm get over it people

Don't change a thing Pack. Your posts are clear and on point.

Winter Cancel. Next!

There is no cold air in North America! How are our highs going to build and get super strong , when there is not even barely any snowcover in Canada! And when the PV splits, it will go to Europe after we wait 2months for the " pattern change"!! I agree, winter cancel! SuperNino FTL!

As I've aged I've lost my love of cold weather. I mean don't get me wrong I like tracking potential storms and all and I will continue but as far as long periods of cold weather goes I'm done wanting that. I work in a non-air conditioned building so cold sucks, unless its during hunting season cold is pretty much useless to me. My wife is nervous that we will get a bunch of snow right around the time she is due which is Jan. 23rd and we won't be able to get to the hospital.

Archived