Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November Banter Southeast Style

Cold Rain

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've got a thing going. We need to see some others follow suit: QueencityRain, Widrain, jburndowntherain, burgerswithrain, MackRainMack, GritsNrain, RainFalls, RainingBricks, Rainout, BuckeyeRain1, dsauronRain, downeastrain, RaininCanton, Rainsfury, Rainingnorth, MaxRainnoshirt, jshetleyrainrainrainrain. And others.... :)

More:

rainonjon, isorainy, isorainonmypycnic, calculaterain, ncraincountrywx, Metrainin1985, rainissolak, prcabijnr, yotaforcerain, strongrain, jomorainmojo, NCsnowImeanrain, raindownthedelta....

Time to enjoy the sun before next week :) Rainy times ahead............. :snowing: .....no........... :maprain: .........yes.

I keep hearing ever since the beginning of October , the patterns about to look ninoish and rain is gonna be nonstop, it's looking wet , blah, blah. Then it rains once or twice, then it's sunny for like 10 days, then more rain. I'm waiting on the niño pattern to start! When is that going to happen!

I keep hearing ever since the beginning of October , the patterns about to look ninoish and rain is gonna be nonstop, it's looking wet , blah, blah. Then it rains once or twice, then it's sunny for like 10 days, then more rain. I'm waiting on the niño pattern to start! When is that going to happen!

Precip is hanging out in the plains and points west. When its done doing its business there it will come here :) NAO basically gracing us with sun and the AO is putting a heater in the SE via. SE Ridge. PNA is basically saying "sorry trough will be in the plains now". All three kick Nino where it hurts. 

Archived