joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter Southeast Style

Cold Rain

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pack, you're getting flagged for inappropriate hashtag usage:  If Chicago has been rather snowless, then they are not the rich getting richer.  They are the poor finding a treasure.

LOL...they have been on a good run the past few seasons, I was being sarcastic.  Nino's are supposed to be warm/dry for them, guess not, when your hot your hot.

TWC naming clippers now! Welcome Bella

Poor TWC

But it could produce 6-12" very near two huge cities, Milwaukee and Chicago. I think it's worthy of a name, especially if it does indeed crush either city. Wish I was up there! Although 60s and sun is nice in November too. A warm break from the nasty winter weather to come in the next 3 months

Weeks ago, I visited here and there was optimism about all the winter predictions, potential setups, etc.  Now, there's talk of winter being over already.  WTH?

Isn't that always the case?  Haters gonna hate.  Optimists gonna wishcast.  It's the same every year.  Best advice:  Stay calm and poised, ready to accept whatever comes our way.  Que será, será.

Weeks ago, I visited here and there was optimism about all the winter predictions, potential setups, etc.  Now, there's talk of winter being over already.  WTH?

Up here in the MA we sometimes cancel two winters all at once...the current one and the next one...thinking next year will be La Nina I am setting my sights on 17-18 until we cancel that one too

Weeks ago, I visited here and there was optimism about all the winter predictions, potential setups, etc. Now, there's talk of winter being over already. WTH?

we go through this every winter. Everybody is optimistic in October and early November. Then when it gets closer to December everyone starts freaking out. Its an annual tradition.

This winter is really sneaking up on me.  All of a sudden it's late November.  It can snow this time of year.  :lmao:

This could be my final winter in this area depending on where I land a job after I complete my Master's this spring, so I hope it's a good one!

Meanwhile, Jeff Gordon races his final race on Sunday.  It's going to be quite sad. :(

This winter is really sneaking up on me.  All of a sudden it's late November.  It can snow this time of year.  :lmao:

This could be my final winter in this area depending on where I land a job after I complete my Master's this spring, so I hope it's a good one!

Meanwhile, Jeff Gordon races his final race on Sunday.  It's going to be quite sad. :(

Maybe you will land a job in Florida. I hear they have nice winters down there.

This winter is really sneaking up on me. All of a sudden it's late November. It can snow this time of year. :lmao:

Meanwhile, Jeff Gordon races his final race on Sunday. It's going to be quite sad. :(

I think it's gonna rain the race out. Do they have lights at the track?

Both the Euro and GFS projecting a pretty stout high in the northeast Thursday morning.  1044.

Yet, NWS predicting a high here in Macon of 66.

Seems a little ambitious on the High temp to me. 

2015-11-26%200600GFS%20MSLP_zpshamkey2q.

Actually NWS  shows a high of 60 for Macon Tues, the high will be sliding out by Tues so things will be moderating pretty quick especially deeper down south....We are forecast to get 54 Tues well north of you so 60 should be no problem for south central GA.

I love funny typo mistakes in the discussions - when weather is of little consequence...

A DISTURBANCE LIFTING NEWD OUT OF THE NE GULF TONIGHT IN CONJUNCTIONWITH A JET LIFTING NEWD ACROSS THE OH VALLEY/CENTRAL APPALACHIANSWILL CAUSE AREAS OF LIGHT TO DEVELOP OVER THE SE HALF OF CENTRAL NC.

Archived