joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter Southeast Style

Cold Rain

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have never been to West Jefferson, NC, you should give it a shot.

My family shares a vacation home there, it was built by by great grandfather...I love West Jefferson! My family has been in Ashe county since the civil war  :lmao:

My family shares a vacation home there, it was built by by great grandfather...I love West Jefferson! My family has been in Ashe county since the civil war :lmao:

Nice! That's awesome man. We are eating breakfast at the Coffee House now, across from Ingle's, and are about to hit the long road back. They have done so much to revitalize the town over the last few years. It's awesome. They lit it up for Christmas last night. It was really cool to be here for that.

Nice! That's awesome man. We are eating breakfast at the Coffee House now, across from Ingle's, and are about to hit the long road back. They have done so much to revitalize the town over the last few years. It's awesome. They lit it up for Christmas last night. It was really cool to be here for that.

I haven't been in a couple of years but I love it up there. My Aunt and Uncle went to "light up the town" last night. Are you just there for vacation?

Archived