Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November Banter Southeast Style

Cold Rain

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Les Miles wouldn't be a good hire for SC in the overall view of things.  He is recruiting as the only power in a state and doesn't have too much problems except Alabama on that front.  He isn't able to run an offense that can threaten both through the air and running at once.  One dimensional.  I personally think it's dumb to replace him unless they got Jimbo from FSU since staff changes can fix it easily.

The two possible hires for SC would be Herman followed by Smart.  Both would do good things here.

SC won't be able to stop Clemson.  NC might give them fits, but over-all I expect Clemson in the Playoff picture.  If they get through that, I'm highly interested in seeing SEC vs ACC in the title game.  (#2 Alabama vs #1 Clemson)

PS.  Dabo will not be leaving Clemson after this season. He loves that place too much, especially with this current run.  Interim head coach to start, and now look at what he is set to do.

I have a bunch of old VHS tapes from when I was a kid still for some reason.  I do have one working VHS tape player so I can technically still look at them.  There's one old train video from the 1991 NRHS Convention that I still find interesting (and is not available on DVD as far as I know) and watch on rare occasions, but otherwise I have not watched a VHS tape in about 15 years. :lol:

EDIT: Take that back... I have a tape recording of the 2008 Fiesta Bowl recorded in black and white to save tape space, no less.

I have a bunch of old VHS tapes from when I was a kid still for some reason.  I do have one working VHS tape player so I can technically still look at them.  There's one old train video from the 1991 NRHS Convention that I still find interesting (and is not available on DVD as far as I know) and watch on rare occasions, but otherwise I have not watched a VHS tape in about 15 years. :lol:

EDIT: Take that back... I have a tape recording of the 2008 Fiesta Bowl recorded in black and white to save tape space, no less.

I still have a bunch of my water ski tapes on VHS.

We've got a thing going. We need to see some others follow suit: QueencityRain, Widrain, jburndowntherain, burgerswithrain, MackRainMack, GritsNrain, RainFalls, RainingBricks, Rainout, BuckeyeRain1, dsauronRain, downeastrain, RaininCanton, Rainsfury, Rainingnorth, MaxRainnoshirt, jshetleyrainrainrainrain. And others.... :)

We've got a thing going. We need to see some others follow suit: QueencityRain, Widrain, jburndowntherain, burgers withdrawn, MackRainMack, GritsNrain, RainFalls, RainingBricks, Rainout, BuckeyeRain1, dsauronRain, downeastrain, RaininCanton, Rainsfury, Rainingnorth, MaxRainnoshirt, jshetleyrainrainrainrain. And others.... :)

:loon:

At least for this winter. Looks like a La Nina is heading this way next year, or at least JB is calling for it. 

Archived