• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
A Summer September to remember

Ginx snewx

:)  ... yeah, I saw that too -- but am/was a bit hesitant to mention because that whole "least excuse to b-bang a solid prediction effort" verification bias ...I'm not convinced won't like just invent yet another reason to f that vision up too. 

I'm still taking the 'not mentioning' route for now -

It's all the same to me...horrible. Post Labor day heat is useless unless your Ginxy and body surfing in front of Taylor Swift's house.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a possible heat wave next Mon- Wed for the usual suspects. Negative rainfall departures are starting to add up across portions of the region.

I'm not too worried.  In 2005 we were running about 7" below normal by the end of September and then had nearly 20" in October.  I'm running about 6" below normal now.  Things will turn around at some point.  Hopefully not quite like that but I'm sure it will moisten up.

it will when summer ends. people always seem to want to rush the seasons. Wish people in SNE would remember our seasons are pretty much lined up with the celestial calender not the Met defined for statistical calender

i'd be perfectly fine with normal or slightly above. BDL is probably going to end up with their 2nd most 90+ days past mid-Aug this year.

i'd be perfectly fine with normal or slightly above. BDL is probably going to end up with their 2nd most 90+ days past mid-Aug this year.

it happens certainly has not been one of those brutal summers.

A return to normal appears to be in the card's about the same time as last year. Last September started torchy too

No Brady Bunch, 3 and 6 but all raised through the teenage years, amazing i still have hair

Still worthy! Our daughter is mid high school so she spends plenty of time out of the nest including 3 weeks in Africa in July. We also enjoy the empty nest at times but we still have a few years left.

Roosters a crowing today!

Still worthy! Our daughter is mid high school so she spends plenty of time out of the nest including 3 weeks in Africa in July. We also enjoy the empty nest at times but we still have a few years left.

Roosters a crowing today!

14 grandkids  and they are still making more. Yes it is a great day today 77/55

Lovely... Although I have yet to hit 90 since twice in May

You are definitely one of those spots that will hit 90 in the spring or fall when vegetation is low or non-existent...then during the summer heat struggle to get above 84-85F.

I notice a lot of VT stations do the same thing, spots in the woods hit their season high in April or May, and then can't get back up there from evapotraspiration in mid-summer.

Archived