joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
A Summer September to remember

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure its a basically normal pattern with minor deviations, most of the AN days are wet days with cloud cover holding up overnight lows. Nothing crazy either way.

I've been hearing that since early August.  I will believe it when I see it.  Incredible dry torch the last 30 days give or take.

ORH has to rise ...OR, the lower els have to cool off..

That's too much vertical temperature change to be stable; it's going flip over - has to.  The actually curiosity is ...why is ORH so cool to begin with - relative to hour.  

It's like there's something else ... maybe mechanically related to how the topography interacts with the atmosphere to induct the coolest plausible outcome... 

The question is moot for me anyway.  ORH's temperature has about as much meaning for common civility as Logan's does, and neither make a whole deal of logical sense.  You put a f "official" Boston temp out on an island in the Harbor?

It's just flat plain dead panned wrong to do that, and anything other that is excusing it is an utter fallacy of logic and pure bullschit rationalization, PERIOD.  

end of discussion. 

Archived