Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
A Summer September to remember

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends what you're doing. Near 90F with full sun at the Hopkinton Fair yesterday sucked. I was hiding under every fried dough stand for shade.

Lakes, beach, pools, camping, just perfect. I only had yesterday off but it was pretty sweet. Find some water, as soon as you get out you are cooled. I am sure valley open fields are very hot but its truly been one of the best 3 day Labor days all around. Open windows at night. AC back on today for the sultry stretch but rain and cooler temps on the way. step down process underway, like Scooter said, some warm some cool but summers back looks to be broken.

It's always COC with a breeze curved to the right, in Moosup.

You seem to be in ball busting mode with posters today, feeling good? I always laugh when wxmen who should know better get caught in wx situations. Leaving an umbrella up on a glass table while you are on vacation, dude.

86/47 yesterday I mean can it get any better. 

Depends what you're doing. Near 90F with full sun at the Hopkinton Fair yesterday sucked. I was hiding under every fried dough stand for shade.

Lol. Same thing for me yesterday in Bennington at the Garlic Festival..think they only maxed out at 86 with low 60s dews, but still was seeking shelter under some old Maples. Having a whiny 3yr old and 1yr old makes it even less enjoyable.

If your near some water, really nice weekend.

You seem to be in ball busting mode with posters today, feeling good? I always laugh when wxmen who should know better get caught in wx situations. Leaving an umbrella up on a glass table while you are on vacation, dude.

86/47 yesterday I mean can it get any better.

You seem very sensitive today?

I'd take 10F off the board this weekend. Hitting upper 80s even in the mountain valleys. I'd take 78F instead of 88F. It's even got hiking in the elevations.

My daughter, my son in law and my two granddaughters age  11 and 9 climbed MWN yesterday by route of Tuckermans, they said it was absolutely beautiful and perfect conditions. My daughter Lauren suffered for her entire life with thyroid and liver issues and was way out of shape and too heavy, in the last 3 years thanks to medication, and Beachbody shakeology and Tony Horton workouts she has lost 135 lbs and is into those mudders  5k and all that crazy stuff. She is a coach for beachbody now and has an extensive clientele. Pretty joyful to see her pictures standing at the top, never in my wildest dreams could I see her doing that due to her prior medical history. Good stuff.

My daughter, my son in law and my two granddaughters age  11 and 9 climbed MWN yesterday by route of Tuckermans, they said it was absolutely beautiful and perfect conditions. My daughter Lauren suffered for her entire life with thyroid and liver issues and was way out of shape and too heavy, in the last 3 years thanks to medication, and Beachbody shakeology and Tony Horton workouts she has lost 135 lbs and is into those mudders  5k and all that crazy stuff. She is a coach for beachbody now and has an extensive clientele. Pretty joyful to see her pictures standing at the top, never in my wildest dreams could I see her doing that due to her prior medical history. Good stuff.

This is awesome.  Seeing or reading of someone who has reclaimed his/her life is inspiring. Life has its ups and downs, and we're experiencing some of the "downs" right now with our son, but a family that rallies together and revels in a life re-made is the best.

MAV 95 now so that got my attention. Heat happy MEX 96.

Yeah I don't know.  The flow is SE to S  off of the Mid Atlantic and then SW here, but it's not a classic SW-WSW delivery down through the Ohio Valley IMO. 850 temps also struggle to 19C or so..maybe tickle 20C in a few spots near the Berks from daytime heating..but with a September sun too...not sure I buy the uber high numbers. Regardless, still very hot.

Nice with your daughter Steve. Kudos to her!

Been a pretty special time watching all 8 of these kids go through their trials and tribulations but gradually realizing their potential and fighting through adversity. When they lost their sister it had a profound positive effect long term  that I really didn't expect. The initial depression turned into determination. everything is not roses but as a Dad its been a good time. Having yet another skier join the crowd is fantastic. She hated winter, we convert another one.

This is awesome.  Seeing or reading of someone who has reclaimed his/her life is inspiring. Life has its ups and downs, and we're experiencing some of the "downs" right now with our son, but a family that rallies together and revels in a life re-made is the best.

so true, best of luck. You cant get back up until you fall all the way down, once you get back up there is no better feeling

Making a run for the year's warmest - only has to beat 85.  Dews are low-mid 60s, not awful but I'm more than ready for the end of 60+ TDs.  Looks like clouds and possible showers tomorrow will hold down temps this far north, then maybe a good soaking Thurs night.  If that happens I'd be fine if we had no more serious rain here until it turns white.

Archived